Law Firm Category: Family Lawyer
Since I was called to the bar in 1992, I have been a litigation lawyer, specialising mainly in civil & commercial litigation.
I have gained extensive experience in the following areas of the law:
- General civil and criminal litigation
- Construction and building disputes and related matters
- Company, commercial disputes, contracts and agreements
- Corporate litigation, business disputes, minority shareholders’ action and company insolvency
- Intellectual property, trademarks and patent rights
- Probate and administration of estates, power of attorneys and family and matrimonial related matters
- Family disputes relating to property and trust
- General Insurance, vehicle and personal injuries claim
- Hire Purchase Agreement, credit card and mortgagee action
I have appeared before the High Court and the Court of Appeal as the lead counsel in many cases. I have also been engaged as a lead counsel in several arbitration disputes (mainly in construction related disputes) and the appeals to the High Court against arbitration awards on points of law.
I always believe in representing my clients’ interest and rights in the courts of law fearlessly. Every client, no matter big or small, is important to me and over the years, I have endeavoured to provide them with top quality, personalized, fast and effective legal services with a commitment to professionalism.