Are you sad because you’ve just received the Writ of divorce? Are you confused because you don’t know the divorce process? Of course, the news can be surprising and confusing, particularly when you cannot think of the real motive. If you’re not prepared for such a surprise, better be because, present situation of Singapore indicates that 25% marriages end up in divorce.
Once you get out of the shock and confusion, better find experienced divorce lawyer to fight the case. Experience and professionalism always count in divorce cases, because:
- You can have better negotiations
- You can understand the process with professional guidance and know your chances
- You will be well-prepared for different kinds of consequences
- You will be well-prepared for post-divorce life
Chances of broken marriage are always present, but your divorce attorney can turn most of the other matters in your favor. Here are the three major things you need to do to get a favorable decision.
1. GET TO THE CAUSE OF DIVORCE
Go through the documents and find out the real cause of divorce. This will be your first prep. Provide every detail, even the smallest conflicts to help your attorney prepare a strong case. Here are some questions to help you know the cause: